Good bosses can handle the day-to-day work of running a team. Great bosses go beyond that, finding ways to help employees become better versions of themselves as people and professionals. But as a manager, how do you reach that next level?
The HBR Guide to Being a Great Boss contains practical tips and advice to help you become a more well-rounded leader, one who sparks creativity, engagement, collaboration, and growth in your team. You'll learn how to:
- Magnify your people's strengths
- Create a welcoming, inclusive culture
- Communicate effectively—and regularly—with your team
- Challenge your people to grow beyond their current limits
- Recognize and reward good work
- Establish yourself as a trustworthy leader and colleague
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, with the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.
Cover : Softcover
Author : Harvard Business Review
Language : English
ISBN : 9781647822347