Organizational culture often feels like something that has a life of its own. But leaders are the stewards of a company's culture and have the power to shape and even change it.
If you read nothing else on building a better organizational culture, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you identify where your culture can be improved, communicate change, and anticipate and address implementation challenges.
This book will inspire you to:
- See what your company culture is currently like--and what it could be
- Explore your company's emotional culture
- Gather input on what needs to be fixed or initiated
- Improve collaboration
- Foster a culture of trust
- Articulate the new culture's mission, values, and expectations
- Deal with resistance and roadblocks
Cover : Softcover
Author : Harvard Business Review
Language : English
ISBN : 9781633698062