For decades, performance management has been seen as an annual chore by managers and HR departments alike. But this process is changing, and there are ways to make it more effective at all levels of your organization.
If you read nothing else on performance management in your organization, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you make your process more adaptable, conduct better feedback conversations, and encourage the growth of your employees.
This book will inspire you to:
- Learn where current performance management processes are falling short
- Overcome organizational bias to evaluate performance fairly
- Sculpt employees' jobs to meet their skill sets and interests
- Boost collaboration by aligning goals across functions
- Use people analytics ethically and transparently
- Help your people identify and use their strengths
Cover : Softcover
Author : Harvard Business Review
Language : English
ISBN : 9781647825218