If you read nothing else on public speaking and presenting, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you find your voice, persuade your listeners, and connect with audiences of any size.
This book will inspire you to:
- Win hearts and minds--and approval for your ideas
- Conquer your nerves and speak with confidence
- Focus your message so that people really listen
- Establish trust with your audience by being your authentic self
- Use data and visuals to persuade more effectively
- Master the art of storytelling
HBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further. HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever‐changing business environment.
Cover : Softcover
Author : Harvard Business Review
Language : English
ISBN : 9781633698833