Top talent is hard to come by. And seeing your stars walk out the door is painful—and expensive. You need to take steps to ensure that you attract, develop, and retain your best people.
If you read nothing else on managing talent in your organization, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you boost the engagement, skills, and commitment of your highest performers.
This book will inspire you to:
- Build a winning talent strategy
- Recruit and hire the best candidates
- Identify and develop high-potential employees
- Foster a just and inclusive workplace
- Overcome the challenges of hybrid work
- Prepare your workforce for the future
Cover : Softcover
Author : Harvard Business Review
Language : English
ISBN : 9781647824587