Do you spend more on coffee per month than you put into your 401(k)?
Do you avoid looking at your bank balance because it’s easier to live in denial?
The first step to getting your financial life in order is tracking what you spend.
Money Diaries, the breakout series from Refinery29, offers readers a revealing and often surprising look at the personal finances of others: what they spend, how they save, and even the purchases they hide from their partners and friends. Featuring all-new Money Diaries, valuable advice on how to get rich (and afford life in the meantime) from a handpicked team of female financial advisers, and money challenges that will save you up to $500, Refinery29 Money Diaries will empower you to take immediate control of your own money, including:
• Why budgets are bulls&!t and what to do instead
• How to make repaying your loans as painless as possible
• How to start an emergency fund even if you’re living paycheck to paycheck
• How to effectively ask for a raise and make sure you’re being paid fairly
• How to have fun without going broke
• The joy of saving for future you
With a vision of what your dream bank account balance looks like, some expert advice to help you achieve it, and the support of a powerful community with the same goal, you’ll be a step closer to taking control of not just your wallet, but your life.
Cover : Softcover
Author : Lindsey Stanberry
Language : English
ISBN : 9781501197994