Navigate Inflation, Keep Valuable Customers, Increase Profits
As you read this, inflation is steadily and (not so) slowly eating into your profit margins. Simultaneously, your sales teams are using discounts and rebates as crutches to help them close sales, even as this habit threatens the profitability of your business.
In the newly revised second edition of Pricing with Confidence: Ten Rules for Increasing Profits and Staying Ahead of Inflation, world-renowned pricing consultants and thought leaders Reed K. Holden and Jeet Mukherjee deliver a compelling argument against the conventional view that there is a tension between revenue growth and profit growth. In the book, you’ll learn how your firm can enjoy both even as it stays ahead of inflation.
The authors also explore:
- The importance of a sound pricing strategy to protect profits
- How stellar analytics and quality metrics can help you set the perfect price
- Innovation as the life blood of organizational growth
- How to set sales team and customer expectations, keep valuable customers, and achieve value from technology
- Building your “selling backbone” to prepare for tough negotiations and draft profitable RFPs
A can’t-miss update to one of the most valuable pricing resources on the market today, Pricing with Confidence belongs in the libraries of pricing managers, executives, founders, entrepreneurs, independent professionals, and anyone else expected to help their organization grow revenues while simultaneously improving margins.
Cover : Hardcover
Author : Reed K. Holden
Language : English
ISBN : 9781119910183