52 overlooked small pleasures, from flirtation and figs to cyprus trees and the pleasant exhaustion that follows an especially productive day.
We exhaust ourselves and the planet in the search for very large pleasures, while all around us lies a wealth of small pleasures, which-if we only pay more attention-can bring us solace and joy on a daily basis. This is a guidebook to life's small pleasures: everything from the distinct delight of holding a child's hand to the joy of watching the evening sky. It's an intriguing, evocative collection that will heighten our senses and return us to the world with newfound excitement and enthusiasm.
- 52 SMALL PLEASURES that bring us joy and solace.
- REAL-WORD TAKEAWAYS to help us thrive in everyday life.
- A FRESH PERSPECTIVE on seeing life with enthusiasm and energy.
- A SERIES OF SHORT, DIGESTIBLE MEDITATIONS, designed to open and read at any page.
- PART OF THE SCHOOL OF LIFE LIBRARY SERIES other titles include Calm, Relationships, and Great Thinkers.
Cover : Hardcover
Author : The School of Life
Language : English
ISBN : 9780993538735