Your mind doesn't have to be a minefield. Constant chatter is unhealthy; find a better way and see a brighter life.
A distracted and non-present mind is the biggest cause of unhappiness. It prevents us from seeing what possibilities lie before us. Life turns into a minefield rather than a set of new opportunities.
The key to a happy life is your internal dialogue. Remain your own master.
The Overthinking Cure is a book that understands where you’ve been through, the exhausting situation you’ve put yourself into, and how you lose your mind in the trap of anxiety and stress. Acclaimed author Nick Trenton will walk you through the obstacles with detailed and proven techniques to help you rewire your brain, control your thoughts, and change your mental habits.
What’s more, the book will provide you scientific approaches to completely change the way you think and feel about yourself by ending the vicious thought patterns.
Keep your thoughts from spiraling out of control.
Nick Trenton grew up in rural Illinois, and is quite literally a farm boy. His best friend growing up was his trusty companion Leonard, the dachshund. RIP Leonard. Eventually, he made it off the farm and obtained a BS in Economics, followed by an MA in Behavioral Psychology.
- A day without worry, rumination, or anxiety. That could be yours.
- Simple ways to shift your perspective to positivity and opportunity
- The anti-anxiety superweapon of going META
- A new approach on how to destroy the toxic habit of rumination
- How to change your world one cognitive distortion at a time
- Seeing the world in shades of grey - and not black and white
Psychologically-proven tips to get out of your head and into your life.
Cover : Softcover
Author : Nick Trenton
Language : English
ISBN : 9781647433727