Zen meditation may conjure up images of sitting in silence for long hours, but according to Buddhist monk and author Shinsuke Hosokawa, Zen can be summed up as "the knowledge needed for a person to live life with a positive outlook." With this in mind, he has produced this charmingly illustrated collection of thoughts and sayings to help you live life with less stress and anxiety.
The sayings include:
- Pay attention to what is right in front of your eyes
- Nothing happens by chance. Every encounter has its meaning
- Be careful not to confuse the means and the purpose
- Keep flowing just like water
- Nothing will control you
- Even a bad day is a good day
- Check the ground beneath your feet when you're in trouble
- You'll never walk alone
Whatever the time of year, whatever your time of life, by browsing the pages of this book you are sure to quickly find a piece of universal wisdom that will resonate with your soul.
Cover : Hardcover
Author : Shinsuke Hosokawa
Language : English
ISBN : 9784805315736